Ramcharan talks about his lovelife and Upasana


She’s my soulmate,” says Ram Charan Tej, who is about to tie the knot with close friend of almost seven years Upasana.
The wedding will take place in Hyderabad. Since he can take just a weeklong break from his shooting commitments, the honeymoon will be deferred to mid-2012.
Ram Charan agrees he has been denying the rumours about seeing Upasana and kept claiming to be just “good friends”. “We didn’t want to hurt our parents’ feelings. We wanted to make our relationship public only after the consent of both families. I am ready for a new turn in my life,” says the actor.
We informed our parents seven months ago. Besides giving their nod, they allowed us to spend more time together, either at her place or mine and I got to know more about her. In fact I was floored by her philanthropic activities and feelings for human beings and animals. Gradually, this had an effect on me,” he smiles.
He found her to be the ideal partner even when they were just friends. “When we were in a group, she used to show a personal interest in me and was very supportive. I realised that I could strike a perfect work-life balance and lead a peaceful life with such an understanding companion,” he says. One romantic song that he would like to sing for his fiancée is Rooba Rooba number from Orange.
About his fiancée coming from a wealthy family and an equal social standing, unlike many star wives who are simple girls, he says, “I love individualistic, independent, professional girls. I feel nothing will come between two professionals who intend to retain their personal space and freedom. If we don’t try to meddle with each other’s work, then the bond is bound to be strong.”
Is she is a movie buff? “Not a typical movie buff but she loves watching Yash Raj movies which have romance,” he adds.
The actor is a known shopaholic and has recently travelled to Colombo and Bangkok. But he did not buy anything for his fiancée because “shopping for a woman is a daunting task.”
“However, I personally selected an exquisite earrings set that my parents gifted her,” he adds.
Charan is also busy learning Polo. “It’s an exciting sport, but quite difficult. Even after months of coaching, I am still an amateur,” he says.

Do you want more CHIRUYOUTH Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act