Ram Charan : I’m not going to display my 6 pack body in Racha

Ramcharan has heavily criticised senior director Dasari Narayana Rao at 58th filmfare awards pressmeet.When Charan was questioned by a journalist about Dasari’s recent statements on heroines that they are not attending award functions and not participating in movie promotions, charan responded strongly by saying that “All heroines are participating in award functions and few of them are even performing too on stage.We’ve seen in last year’s filmfare awards function, how many actresses have come down and had fun here.When asked about why native telugu girls are missing in telugu movies, charan said “Due to our culture, our girls are not allowed to act in this generation movies.I’m not going to display 6 pack body in my next movie Racha but I will definitely show muscles in fight sequences.I’ve worked hard to build them. I never wanted to take gap after Orange, but it happened unexpectedly and in future you will see atleast 2 movies per year from me.I won’t talk about politics now and i know that my dad has got 8 filmfare awards in his long career and my target is to beat him in this number“.Charan’s Racha movie shooting starts on sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act