Maaveeran Music Released in Chennai


Ramcharan’s Maaveeran (Magadheera in tamil) music was released last evening in Chennai.Manirathnam, Kamal Hassan, K.S.Ravikumar, Allu Aravind, Suhasini, S.S.Rajamouli and many bigwigs graced the occassion.Red Giant Movies owned by Udayanidhi Stalin is distributing this movie in tamilnadu.Geetha Arts produced this movie which will be released in May 2011.Ram Charan Tej, said, “I grew up in Chennai where I did part of my schooling. I can understand and speak in Tamil. I always wanted to come back to Chennai and watch my film in a popular multiplex. Now, I’m thrilled that Maaveeran will be releasing big in May.”The dubbed movies of Charan’s dad, Chiranjeevi, have usually done well at the Chennai BO. Reveals Charan, “My dad has always wanted me to do Tamil films. Actually, it was his idea to release the dubbed version in Tamil. Allu Aravind, my uncle and producer of the film, ensured that it was done well. I’m sure Maaveeran will work as it tells the story of romance and valour, packaged with a lot of emotion and sentiment. S S Rajamouli has packaged it perfectly as a roller-coaster ride with all the essential mass elements.”The actor feels that Tamil film audiences are large-hearted and love watching movies that are different. The fans in Andhra, he states, love good content and support a movie irrespective of the star value, something that has made Tamil stars like Vikram and Suriya popular. Concludes the actor, “Ultimately, it is content that matters. Thanks to the success of Tamil stars in Andhra, our cinema has improved. Similarly, I feel Tamil cinema will give a new market to Telugu films when they get dubbed. However, towards the end of the year, I will definitely be doing a straight Tamil film with a noted director.“
Do you want more CHIRU Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act