Trisha is sure about Teenmaar’s success at Box office


Trisha, who waited for 5 years to act with Pawan Kalyan in a full length role after her short stint in Bangaaram, is now confident about movie’s success.“I just did a cameo role with Pawan in ‘Bangaram’ and never expected that I will pair up with him ever again. He is a powerhouse of energy and he is Mr.Perfect of action sequences. I am yet to act with a star like him who has great comedy timing,” says Trisha
Speaking about Teenmaar, the actress says, “As I have experience of acting in many movies, I do have a fair idea of what movies do click at the Box-Office. And Teenmaar is sure to become a blockbuster hit.
Do you want more CHIRU Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act