Chiranjeevi discloses details of his 150th movie


Megastar Chiranjeevi, along with his wife Surekha appeared at opening of RadhaDesigner Studio at road no.3 , Banjara Hills yesterday.On this occassion he spoke about his upcoming 150th movie.“My 150th movie will also be in same lines of Indra, Stalin and Tagore.They will have all masala elements like action, comedy, romance, family drama and above all a social message.I will not let down my fans.When it comes to costumes, i select my own but never interfere in selection of sarees for my wife.”When asked if your wife interferes in your dress selections, chiru smartly replied “She selected me. That shows her intelligence”Chiru was looking slim and active after fat reduction and it is heard that he is most likely to direct his 150th movie as his last option left is Murugadoss who has not yet decided on anything.
Do you want more CHIRU Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act