What inspired Pawan Kalyan to act in Jesus Christ movie ?

Pawan Kalyan spoke in a pressmeet from israel and explained why he is acting in a movie on Jesus Christ.“Recently my son Akiranand fell down in front my eyes and was bleeding.My heart was moved when is saw his blood and i remembered mother mary.Since i studied in missionary schools when i was kid, i knew something about christianity and i thought what must have gone through mother mary’s mind when her son Christ was being nailed on holy cross..When director singeetham srinivasa rao narrated me this scene, i immediately got connected to what i saw with my son.So i decided to act in this movie though my role is very small.”Pawan will return from Jerusalem to hyderabad on 8th september.


Do you want more CHIRU Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act