Nikesha Patel disappointed with PULI result


Nikesha Patel was 18 when she was finalist of Miss Wales in UK back in 2007.She was signed for Komaram Puli in 2008 when she was just 19.She spent more than 2 years for this movie, is 21 years old now and disappointed with the result of the movie at box office.She says “I was 19 when I signed Puli, now I’m 21..the hero and director have nothing to lose they will still get movies but I have wasted two and a half years, as people told me not to sign any films till Puli released.I am not happy with the outcome of the movie. When I read the script, I thought it was a sure-shot hit. It had A.R.Rahman’s music and many big names were involved. I thought I would be flooded with offers after this film and several filmmakers asked me not to sign any other movie until this released. I waited for two-and-a-half years and am disappointed with the box office result.I have the most to lose as even after Puli, Pawan Kalyan will still do films and the director will continue to make movies. But for a heroine like me, this movie was either a great beginning or the end of everything. I was 19 years old when I signed it and lost valuable time as age is important in showbiz,”..

Do you want more CHIRU Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act