Nikesha Patel blames Deccan Chronicle


Deccan Chronicle reported that PULi movie heroine Nikesha Patel was very much disappointed for deciding to start her career with Pawan Kalyan’s movie and spend more than 2 years for it.This brought some criticism for her from megafans and she immediately tweeted that “Some of the statements were twisted out of context to make it seem that I complained against Power Star and S.J.Suryah, which I never do.Deccan Chronicle and Kalyan have issues I’m told, so I guess my statement was twisted to Deccan Chronicle’s advantage.
I cherish working with Kalyan and look forward to a long successful innings in Telugu cinema.”She is being recommended to Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie by Pawan Kalyan and if she wants a long term career here, she should understand inside stories of media sooner.

Do you want more CHIRU Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act