I am NOT Navel director but NOVEL director : says S.J.Suryah


After recieving so much negative feedback for his making of Komaram Puli and powerstar Pawan Kalyan in such a movie, director S.J.Suryah turned up and gave an interview yesterday where he spoke about his idea behind making this movie.“I can make 100 films like Kushi, but I am not a NAVEL director. I am a director of NOVELTY. That’s why I made PULI.It’s close to Pawan Kalyan’s heart, after Megastar Chiranjeevi, he is the ONLY star in Tollywood Film Industry with social responsibility and we made the movie with a commitment.Many dialogues of Pawan are really eye openers, no matter how much it will collect, but surely it will “correct” few people” said S.J.Suryah.



Do you want more CHIRU Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act