Mahesh Babu and RANA Daggubati tweet about Komaram Puli


Mahesh Babu tweeted about Pawan Kalyan’s KOMARAM PULI audio release “He was one of the 1st n few who stood by me :) I will always wish him well:):)good luck pawan,I’m sure ul rock as always..
We met just a couple of times,but I’ll always remember how he supported me durin d piracy issue of my film arjun:)Heard d audio of puli is out..wana wish d entire team of puli all d best..hope it rocks..”
RaNa Daggubati who is Mumbai for his Hindi film shoot tweets as-‘Just saw promos of Puli online!! Film looks power packed!! Pawan Kalyan has an aura that captivates most audiences, he is beyond his films.He was one of the few in the film industry who told to me that “Leader” was a right choice, even before I started shooting for the film.Haven’t heard the audio yet. Couldn’t get my hands on a copy in Mumbai. Will get a copy soonThree tweets about”Puli” and over a hundred responses. That’s the Power of the Power Star!! Go PK!!

Do you want more CHIRU Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act