ORANGE heroine Shazahn Padamsee injured in shooting


Shazahn Padamsee, is acting as one of the heroines of Ram Charan in the Orange movie, had an accident at Marine Drive yesterday.The incident in question happened around 6 pm when Shazahn was enacting a scene with Ram Charan for a commercial. Shazahn says, “Ram Charan and I were sitting on the wave breakers for the shoot.

Everything was fine till almost the end of the shoot. Just when I was getting up, a huge wave suddenly hit us and I lost my balance. I fell on the rocks.”The director of the commercial, Bhaskar (who directed the Genelia D’Souza Tamil super hit Bommarilu), organised medical aid before the young actress was taken to her car.She has been advised rest for a couple of days. “I have hurt myself rather badly on my hands and knees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act