Sanchita Padukone feels Ramcharan Teja is HOT !

After Magadheera;s grand success, all heroines feel Ramcharan is HOT and want to act with him to be in limelight.
Recent addition to this list is Kannada gal, Sanchita Padukone who is acting as one of the three heroines in Orange movie.
She was lucky here ! She was called upon for a small role of hero’s friend’s lover role and director Bhasker after audition ended up making her one of the heroine !
“Director Bhasker, who’d earlier directed the superhit Bommarilu, was so impressed by my acting that he finalised me as one of the heroines on the spot,” says this lass.
The 20 year old gal from bangalore will be sharing screen space with none other than current south sensation Ram Charan Tej. “I think he’s really hot,” she laughs, when asked about her prized catch. “I know many girls are dying to be in my shoes, but I guess I was plain lucky,” says Sanchita, who’ll soon be off on a 70-day shoot in Australia.
Genelia D’Souza and Shahzahn Padamsee are also in Orange, but Sanchita isn’t insecure. “I don’t think any director would suggest to an unknown face that he wants her to play a bigger role. I’d have been just another face in the film had I played the hero’s friend’s girlfriend. So, I’m grateful to Bhasker for giving me this character,” she tells.
Aiming to essay only performance-oriented roles, Sanchita makes no bones about having a rule book when it comes to showing skin. “Unlike other newcomers, I don’t think wearing a bikini will fetch roles. You need to be genuinely talented,” she says. Being a Kannadiga, why isn’t she doing Kannada films? “I did sign a film, titled Bharachukki, last year and it was shelved midway. Now, I have no offers and there are good projects coming my way from the Tamil and Telugu film industries. Why would I say no to them?” she signs off..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act