Actors Kajal with Special Talks show on Magadheera Movie

kajal agarwal latest photo

 

Special Talks show with Kajal on Magadheera.

Kajal- a Punjabi girl made her Telugu film debut with Lakshmi Kalyanam of director Teja. Now she is doing 3 big films- Magadheera, Arya2 and Ganesh.. just Ganesh.

Small talk with Kajal

Q-What is your experience with Magadheera?

Kajal-I should thank God. It is unexpected chance to work in Magadheera.It is a role to prove my self a good performer. I played two roles on the same day and same location- one id of queen and the other is modern girl. It was very difficult to carry two emotions at a time. Any way it was thrill for me.

Q- How do you differentiate the two roles?

Kajal-The story is based on re-birth concept. Mitra Brunda (Yuva Rani) is the name my character in the last birth and Indu is the name of the role in this modern age. And she is Fashion designer. Both the roles are entirely different from emotions to action.R ajamouli is very strict in getting what he wanted.

Q-Horse riding -Bow & arrow.

Kajal- I had special coaching in Horse riding and bow and arrow. The film shoot is memorable moments of life. I felt I was living 500 years back some times. Ramcharan has done excellent work in horse riding and dance.

Q- Beauty Secret?

Kajal- Eat well, sleep well and do Yoga. I worked more than 14 hours a day for this film.

Q- Any Bollywood plans?

Kajal- There are couple of offers, but I didn’t sign up as the script isn’t okay. Anyway, I am busy with my Tamil and Telugu projects right now. No Plans of Bollywood for now.

Q- You Sister to enter Tollywood?

Kajal-Yes, now I have to face competition from my home. She is looking for good script.

Q- You are pairing up with all young heroes of Tollywood?

Kajal-I believe in hard work, if luck comes along with hard work- one will land in Successes.

 

Do you want more updates like this?

Get CHIRUYOUTH updates by SMS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act