Can You Trust Micromax Smartphones In India?


Many of us own a Micromax Smartphone but still there are many people in India who still wonder whether they can trust the smartphones from Micromax or not. So, for all those who still think if they can trust a Micromax Smartphone, you just need to read below and to make everything more easy to catch we have also included some of the user reviews as well.
I own a Micromax phone for the past ten months and I would like to share experiences with my fellow readers.  First of all I was not really interested in buying a Micromax device, but because one of my friend suggested me to buy an Android device and as my budget was low, so I decided to go with a cheap Micromax Smartphone.  After buying it, I started to use my phone, though it was a cheap handset I didn’t find any noticeable drawbacks.
As we all know, Micromax Smartphone offer higher specifications at a lower price usually than others, which is the trademark of the company. One of the reasons that resist people from buying a Micromax device is that they import smartphone peripherals from China and assemble it in India. But you should also know that Samsung is also doing the same.
Taking about the quality of the device, I would say it is best as I didn’t find any problem with my device till now. And also the performance is much better than the other brand smartphone, at the same price. Micromax had also received negative feedbacks because of the Service centre, since they are starters and now because of high demand of handsets, their service centres can only be found in major cities and towns. But now, there are still many regions where you will easily find a Micromax service center.
question must be striking your mind that why are Micromax smartphones cheaper than other smartphonesfrom major brands like Samsung, Nokia, HTC etc. The reason is that as these Companies are making their devices in other countries, the importing tax and duty to be given to India Government is high. So, they add this tax to each handsets and load is given to the user who is buying it, also the companies demand money for brand nameIn case of Micromax, they make their devices in India so the taxes are less and also they don’t demand money for their name.
Some User Reviews:
Yes, u can definitely trust on Micromax as I am using Canvas 2 from last 1 year. I dropped my set accidentally around 8 times and still it is running perfect. You can also check canvas 2 screen scratch tests with knife on YouTube, they dip canvas into water and still it is working well. Moreover, smartphones from Samsung, Karbonndoesnt come with upgradable android, whereas I have officially upgraded my canvas 2 from 4.0 ICS to 4.1 JB. So, go for Micromax, I am sure that u will be satisfied.” -Amitkaks

I was impressed in the supplier chain of Mircomax, surely it’s an incredible brand in India, but I don’t see mobile phone supplier chain in India, so I the phones are made in China and imported to India and sell as India brand “Mircomax which makes them cheaper” – Anonymous

If we are getting features worth Rs. 20,000 in Rs. 10,000-12,000 then we will have to compromise on some other things for sure. One of these things is the after sales service. It has been long enough now but still after sales service is a dept. which is still causing a lot of trouble for Micromax” -Shubham Tyagi 

My son gifted me Micromax Unite 2 Mobile Phone on Father’s day i.e. on 14-6-2014 evening at Delhi and it went on COMA on 18-6-2014 noon at Lucknow. Its Power Switch is not working.  Now it is lying in ICU of Micromax Service Center Lucknow. I have contacted the service center two times in the last week. Finally they asked me to contact after fifteen days to know about the condition of the phone. They are not giving and exact time they requi9re to rectify the fault. I am a 68 years old senior citizen and it is very horrible for me to go to service centerpersonally in such a hot season. 
Used this phone hardly for four days. During this period my experience was very poor about this phone. The battery backup is very poor. The phone heats up within five minutes of use. The quality of camera is also up to the mark. The results are as of 3 mp camera.”- J.C. Mathpal
Overall, if you are going to ask every single person who owns a Micromax smartphone, it is obvious that you will find some recommending it and some hating it. There is only one single point which makes Micromax India’s number one smartphone company, i.e. the price. Well, if you are not limited with budget then you can definitely go with other popular brands like Samsung, LG, HTC, Nokia and more, but if you are having very tight budget, then there is only one option for you, to go with Chinese smartphones.
So, what do you think about Micromax smartphones? Do share your views in the comment section below.

Do you want more TechChaitu Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act