Ramcharan speaks from Varanasi with bunny at TV9

Ramcharan went to Varanasi yesterday along with his mother and on same day Allu Arjun was giving an interview for TV9 about his upcoming movie Badrinath.Bunny says “There is no competition between me and Charan. He is No.1. I want to see him there and support him. He’s like my younger brother“.Ramcharan talked to tv9 anchor and bunny over phone during this interview and he was asked : “When will you and bunny act together?”Charan said “I’m asking tv9 to bring a good, nice script and produce it. Then we both will act together for you.”Later charan wished success to bunny for his movie and talking about his marriage, cherry said that “‘I request Tv9 to set a beautiful girl For me’.


Do you want more CHIRUYOUTH Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act