We did not split : says Renu Desai


Renu Desai rubbished the rumours about her split with Pawan Kalyan before Teenmaar release.“I am shocked with these baseless speculations and I don’t know how these rumours cropped up,” she says. “We are deeply in love.”During Teenmaar shooting Renu packed her bags and along with her two kids left to Pune, where her parents stayed.She found these rumours very disturbing.“But I am more worried about it affecting my two children,” she says. “So I am trying to keep them away from all this.”The real reason is Pawan buying a posh villa in Pune and shifting his family there and staying alone in hyderabad for shootings.He did this because his house in hyderabad is being demolished for renovation.Renu opted to get her son admitted in a school at Pune because constant travelling between hyderabad and pune will disturb his education and thats why she moved.“I have shifted to Pune but we are definitely not separating,” she says. “We are so much in love with each other, so the question of split is just ruled out. We have been in deep love for 11 years and will be together for many more years to come.” Renu says her life revolves around her kids at present. “I got the shock of my life when the cradle of my baby collapsed, but she was not hurt,” says Renu. “I wanted to sue the company for selling inferior stuff.”A present, Akira is enjoying his summer vacation with his father, Pawan Kalyan in Kolkata. “My son is holidaying with his dad who is shooting for Shadow movie, but I stayed back to look after my daughter,” says Renu with a smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act