Trisha is fully satisfied with Pawan Kalyan


Trisha is the most satisfied person from Teenmaar unit after getting applause of her friends for her performance in this movie.Trisha said that ‘I don’t want more than this.I have done so many roles so far, but the role Meera in Teen Maar is something special that can’t be forgotten in my life.The most satisfying role after Jessy in Tamil Ye Maya Chesave is Meera in Teen Maar.I acted with all the top heroes of Tollywood and I was worried for not getting a full length role with Pawan and now I am fully satisfied with Teen Maar and Pawan Kalyan.’Meanwhile many fans and regular movie viewers felt that over dosage of italian and spanish dialogues by Pawan Kalyan in the very begining of Teenmaar movie is not gelling with local viewers and is disturbing the pace of the movie, but Arjun Palwai’s character and climax episode keeps the interest in movie.
Do you want more CHIRU Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act