S.S.Rajamouli said that he is fan of Chiranjeevi from my childhood


Ace director S.S.Rajamouli opened his heart in a recent interview and talked about his liking towards Megastar Chiranjeevi and how he developed this since his childhood.‘I watched Chiru’s ‘Chantabbayi’ for the first time and was totally shocked and impressed to see him in such a comic role. Being his die hard Fan in early ages, I loved to see Mega Star in such different shade. Of course, he is more known for his comedy timing. Soon, my uncle who watched ‘Kaliyuga Pandavulu’ of Venaktesh the same day has given me a positive report on movie and gave me money to go for the movie. But, I favored to watch ‘Chantabbayi’ again rather than going for a fresh ‘Kaliyuga Pandavulu.’ Such was my Fan frenzy for Chiru,’ rajamouli said.
Lets hope Rajamouli gets a chance to work with Megastar soon.

Do you want more CHIRU Updates ?
Enter your email address:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express Act